Friday, December 11, 2009

Miam Dade College Financial Aid Office, 121109, Vassalage anew

While I'm not one to blame someone for something they didn't do, I don't want to give anyone more credit than they're due. The staff members at Miami Dade College's financial aid office are certainly due a certain kind of attention. I haven't seen a wait shorter than an hour in months. Today I was waiting for over three hours before I had to leave to take care of other things.
I'll be back tomorrow morning, but at least this time I'll have the right form in hand.

Wish they would have told me some months ago.

I can't tell you the number of times people came up to one of these windows and started their greeting with, "Hello, I was here a few ago and..." There are some serious organizational issues. Or perhaps that's the issue altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin Trains Brightline Bait & Switch

Something that concerned me greatly when Miami-Dade County decided to fund the purchase and construction of a train station for the private ...