Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why'd she quit?

The Herald has another very weak piece online that fails given the content of the article fails to provide very important information.

Opa-Lacka's attorney resigned before a recent commission meeting because later at that meeting the commission was expected to fire her. That's all well and good, but if I want to understand anything about the situation in my sister city of Opa-Lacka, wouldn't it be nice to know why they were going to fire her?

As usual, the "similar stories" are Opa-Lacka related, but don't cover this issue which they even mention was brought up at a commission meeting previously. I'd go in to it myself, but I'm done with that and have dozens or articles more to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Virgin Trains Brightline Bait & Switch

Something that concerned me greatly when Miami-Dade County decided to fund the purchase and construction of a train station for the private ...